Sunday, August 11, 2013

My Diary - "a Day in Nexus City page 2"


Dear Diary,

Remember I said I changed occupations to one that I LOVE Doing?  Well you would not believe how this happened.  Nexus City has a complete school system.  The curriculum is much different than any school I have ever heard of.  In Elementary through 12th grade they are taught real history, not a painted version to serve the interests of anyone or thing.  The College is multi-faceted.  It has several parts to it. 

I will give you an example, I used to work at a call center.  I made a lot of money, the work was stressful and I actually wanted to become an electrician.  The University gave me all the tools of the trade I would need.  Taught me how to use them. Then assigned me to a company I could run an apprentice program with to become a journeyman electrician.  There was no tuition either.  Also I have the ability to say which days I work and how many hours I wish to work at the job.  It is no surprise to me but, everyone working at their jobs love doing the work and performance and teamwork seem to flourish.

Some time ago I was told that the sum of human knowledge could be learned in the 12 years a person went to school.  Well that has changed.  Now a person is taught a truthful history, reading, writing, arithmetic, languages, the arts, and the rest of their education is learning how to resource information needed to understand what they need to know.  A good example is the “Health Data Base.”  Every disease known to man will end up in that data base, and every known treatment from all sources will eventually end up in there.  The nice thing about what I do for a living is, if I ever change my mind, then I can easily change occupations.

No comments:

Post a Comment