Friday, August 9, 2013

My Diary - "a day in Nexus City"


Dear Diary,

There’s something going on deep within the Hub of Nexus City. I visited the Eduen complex today. People are hearing exactly the opposite of what they learned from school, the media and advertisements. Fast Food isn’t good for you at all. Medicinal Grade Quality Food grown without pesticides is very good for our bodies. We are learning that most every bottled water sold in the store isn’t what is advertised. Oxygenated, Reverse Spun, Smaller Cluster Molecules has all been a hoax?

We went to the Rain Forest Dome today and had a deeply spiritual experience. I felt so close to Earth, really connected. I hiked over to the waterfalls, and just felt the mist on my face while listening to the sounds of nature. You know I tried that water Eduen is putting out. I am told the water we now drink has a primordial quality to it, like when the Earth was young.

I am learning so much about our bodies, wellness, how everything we put in our mouth either improves our health or causes decline. It’s sort of like we are our own physicians. Now that we know how to heal our body and keep them well, it really is up to us to care for them. On the way home from the Rain Forest I stopped by the Space Mall. Did you know they have an actual landing pad there for all atmospheric vehicles?

Tomorrow I take the Monorail tour of the Living Gardens & Orchards, then I am going to the Earth Ship District to see the new homes built right into Ghia. Life is good now, there is no resistance to forward motion in my life. I am having a blast. I changed occupations to one that I LOVE Doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment